We Have What You Need for Anywhere
We Have What You Need for Anywhere
BULLBAT Adventurer 1500 weighs about 32 lbs with a handy handle and quality aluminum alloy outer casing, it's portable for you to carry around
indoor & outdoor. The aluminum ally casing makes it more durable than ABS, also it features faster heat dissipation.
Power Your Life Anywhere
BULLBAT Adventurer 1500 power station features with AC/DC/USB-A/USB-C(Type-C)/Car cigarette lighter outputs: 3*AC output(1500W), 2*DC
output(12V 5A), 4*USB-A(Max 18W), 2*USB-C(Max 100W), 1*Car Cigarette Lighter output. With so many output ports, you can always get ready for
charging your smartphone, tablet, laptop, camera, light, drones, fans, in-car appliances, CPAP machine and more at anytime.
What’s more, Adventurer 1500 is also a perfect home backup power supply system for emergencies. Along with a reliable PV panel, it’s a fantastic way
to support you in an emergency or during prolonged power outages.
· Electric indicators for BULLBAT portable power supply for camping are required to check carefully. Its electromagnetic compatibility, static, harmonic, and other electric issues which may affect the operation of other devices will be handled properly.
· The effective quality management system makes this product fully meet regulatory requirements.
· This product finds its wide application in the industry.
· BULLBAT is a powerful portable power supply for camping manufacturer with strong technical force and professional staff.
· We have a strong management team that leads and develop our manufacturing department. They are responsible for overseeing the management of all areas of manufacturing, ensuring that products, including portable power supply for camping, are manufactured on schedule, within quality standards, and cost objectives.
· We have large amounts in storage ready to go to cater for your needs. Get info!
Application of the Product
portable power supply for camping of BULLBAT can play a role in various industries.
Since the establishment, BULLBAT has always been focusing on the R&D and production of With strong production strength, we can provide customers with personalized solutions according to customers' needs.
29.4V (Max 13A)
Total 1500W(Surge 3000W,3S) 110V~60Hz Pure Sine Wave
12V 5A (Max 60W)
Car Cigarette Lighter Output(x1)
12V 10A (Max 120W)
5V 3A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.5A (Max 18W for each port, total 36W)
5V 2.4A (Max 12W)
5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 3A, 20V 5A (Max 100W)
5V 3A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.5A (Max 18W)
Q: What devices can this Bullbat Adventurer 1500 power?
A: There are multiple output ports on this power station. 1)The AC output ports can charge devices less than 1500W; 2)The DC outputs port can charge devices less than 60W; 3)The 12V car port can charge devices less than 120W. Once exceeding, the power station will shut down and get into protection mode.
Q: What's the battery composition of this power station? How's the battery circle life?
A: The battery composition of Bullbat Adventurer 1500 is lithion-ion battery. And the battery life can last more than 500 cycle times(80%), which means it can still maintain more than 80% of the battery capacity after 500 cycle times, and you can continue to use it even more than 2000 times.
Q: How long to charge this Bullbat Pioneer 500 power station?
A: From Wall Outlet: 5.5-6 hrs
From Solar Panel: 7-8 hrs
Q: What kind of solar panel can charge this Bullbat Adventurer 1500?
A: The solar panel has to meet:
1) The Open Circuit Voltage (OCV) is between 12V-30V;
2) Equipped with a MC4 Connector Anderson connector.
Q: Does the USB-C port support fast charging?
A: Yes, the USB-C(Type-C) port supports fast charging, it can provide max 100W output power.
Q: Does this power station comes with a solar panel?
A: No, this power station doesn't include a solar panel. You may have to purchase the solar panel separately.
Q: Does the AC outlet work for three prong plug-ins?
A: Yes, all Bullbat power stations' AC outlet can work for both two and three prong plug-ins.
Q: Does this Bullbat product have an adapter to jump start a car?
A: No, it can't jump start a car. We're trying to add this function in the future.